Friday, February 13, 2009

We miss Mandee soooooo much! 
Last week when mom and dad came down for a split second.  We talked about Mandee ALL the time. I am pretty sure it had something to do with the extra visitor that they brought with them.

  
COCO!
We LOVED having her.  She was such a good girl.  At first Roxy was looking at her like
""Seriously!  Youare here too!" (I swear you could even see Roxy in the middle of an eye roll)
But after a few minutes she was great with it.  We kinda forced her at first but eventually she just jumped up on the couch and napped right next to Coco and Pampa!


Carly LOVED having Coco here.  She loved to take her out and walk her and play ball with her.  
It was great fun!!! Not even one mishap!!!
! 

WE miss Manda and Pampa and Grama!!OH YES, And Coco too!

1 comment:

Mandee Shaffer said...

OOOOOOooh! Make me cry! She's sooo cute! I miss her so much!
Thanks for posting! Email those to me plleeaaassseee!